Why should I join this online consultation?
Your inputs will be shared through our website and inform the writing of our report. The YCEMP will also identify potential candidates to be accredited as contributors. We need your bold ideas to reshape the access to medicine landscape for the coming decades.
How do I join?
1. Submit your opinions through our online form
2. (Optional) Make a short film/ video blog/ Vine / Twitter message
We suggest you to focus on one of the three areas in each entry :
- Have you or your family had difficultly accessing medicines? If yes, what are the barriers?
- Describe the future you see in 2035. What will be the challenges and opportunities for policymakers and other stakeholders to strengthen the access to quality, safe, efficacious and affordable medicines for all people? If you could change one thing to make essential medicines more accessible for people in your country or region, what would it be?
- What do “essential medicines” mean to you? In your opinion, what factors are important in determining whether a medicine is essential?
Please submit the link to your entry in the comments below, or via @Lancet_YCEMP on Twitter.